Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Prevented from Hearing

 Recently, I heard about the testimony of a person who had his hearing sealed for a while, such that no doctor could cure it ... it was a wake up call for him to revert to the Deen. 


This reminds me of the one time that my hearing was temporarily blocked. Someone was reciting Surah alFateha, and I couldn't hear him. I could hear before and after everything that was said, but during those moments, I couldn't hear anything. I was scared. I understood that this was a warning. If The Quran was dear to me, I had to part ways. There was no other way. 


Alhamdollilah, I parted ways, and Allah , ذُو ٱلْجَلَالِ وَٱلْإِكْرَامُ , blessed me with knowledge from The Quran. 


In Surah al-Kahf, the young people who believed, were increased in guidance. They stood firmly for their faith, and their hearing was sealed while they were protected in the pit-cave. 


How beautiful is Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى‎ 's love and care, how He protects us from harm, how gently, and just in time, allowing us to learn from our mistakes. Allah عزوجل is amazing. All praise belongs to Him, and all thanks belongs to Him. He is Great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment