Saturday, September 30, 2023

Nothing can harm without Allah’s Permission

Some years ago, one day, a series of strange incidents happened. 

First, as I was about to get in my car, I was setting something on my mobile phone to listen to, while my brother was standing there to see me off. Engrossed in my phone, I wasn't really paying attention to anything else. A motorcycle, with three young men on it, stopped next to us. One of them jumped off, extended his hand towards me (to snatch my phone?), my brother scolded him, he climbed back on the motorcycle, and they ran away. Much later, I realised that it was an attempt to snatch my phone. Alhamdolilliah, in my mentally absent state of mind, I was protected from the physical and emotional harm of the situation. Alhamdolillah. 


Next, as I drove away, just two signals later, a great wind blowed, such that a large billboard just fell on the road, right in front of and next to me, leaving just enough space for me to steer the car ahead by quickly veering towards the other side. Alhamdolillah, again I was saved from physical and emotional harm. Alhamdolillah. 


There was another third incident that day, yet I cannot remember it. Alhamdolillah for it, and for all the harms that Allah, our Rabb ذُو ٱلْجَلَالِ وَٱلْإِكْرَامُ, keeps protecting us from day and night, throughout our lives.     

No comments:

Post a Comment